Running your own payroll can be stressful and time-consuming. We are here to take that stress away, allowing you to get on with running your business, confident in the knowledge that your staff will be paid on time.
Who needs payroll?
If you are in business either as a limited company or a partnership you may need to have a PAYE scheme.
- A limited company will need to have a PAYE scheme if the director(s) want to pay themselves a salary of more than £8,060 each for the tax year or if they employ staff.
- A partnership will need to have a PAYE scheme only if they are employing staff. The partners are self-employed and therefore their income from the business will be covered by self-assessment.
If you are a sole-trader then your income from the business will be covered by self-assessment.
Our payroll services
We manage all aspects of payroll including:
- Setting up PAYE scheme for the company/partnership with HMRC
- Running the payroll on a weekly, fortnightly, four weekly or monthly basis depending on your business’ requirements
- Producing payslips – these can be sent electronically or by Royal Mail
- Providing payroll reports that show how much needs to be paid to the staff and director(s)
- Informing you if there is any amount due to HMRC, including details of how to pay and any references that need to be included with the payment;
- Liaising with HMRC should any issues arise in respect of PAYE or National Insurance.
Our payroll services can be tailored to your exact needs, and we are always on hand to answer any questions.
When you start employing staff the government will give you a staging date by which time you must provide access to a workplace pension to all employees. We are working with Work Place Pensions Options who provide advice and correspondence for your company as well as assisting with the implementation of the scheme if applicable. Once the scheme has been set up we will administer the scheme alongside the payroll.
If you wish to provide benefits to your staff, we will advise you on the various options available including salary sacrifice schemes. Please get in touch to discuss further.